Tax Associate / Senior Tax Associate
- Prepare and file tax returns and assist in other tax compliance matters, such as replying to Tax bureaus and client's Revenue enquiries.
- Assist in preparing advice on tax considerations in corporate restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, asset and project financing and disposals.
- Assist in providing tax and business advice on inbound and outbound investments and cross-border transaction.
- Assist clients in developing transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Provide tax advice in tax consulting (including indirect taxes and compliance).
- Assist Senior / Manager in dealing with tax compliance issues for companies and representative offices, and solve complex business issues for clients in Singapore and global markets
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognized by ISCA.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience for Senior Associate role.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.