SDC Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager---Jacksonville, FL, San Antonio, TX, Alpharetta, GA
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Regulatory Compliance sits within Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) and focuses on supporting financial services clients with adhering to regional and global regulatory requirements, including but not limited to banking regulations, consumer regulations, investment advisor requirements, sector-specific regulations, and broker-dealer compliance. Regulatory Compliance encompasses three different service offerings: Financial Crimes Compliance, Consumer and Enterprise Compliance, and Sector Compliance. As we continue to deliver a broad range of risk management services to financial services firms, we need your help to build the capabilities of our Service Delivery Center.
As a Senior Manager you will play a key role in defining the evolution of regulatory compliance while helping financial institutions combat global illicit finance. Join our industry-defining team focused on regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering and a broad range of financial crimes matters. We use unparalleled insights into regulatory compliance and financial crimes issues to rebuild compliance programs, implement critical enhancements, and respond to regulatory attention.
Your key responsibilities
Effectively managing teams with diverse backgrounds to deliver exceptional quality work and service to our clients. Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented environment while counselling and mentoring others. Driving high quality work products within expected timeframes and budget. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying current on business and industry trends relevant to our clients, including the latest regulatory developments, industry practices, and government and law enforcement focus on various regulatory compliance issues.
Skills and attributes for success
Delivering client requirements in a regulatory driven environment, process improvements, and understanding operationally complex Know Your Customer and transaction monitoring engagements, among other financial crimes compliance-related responsibilities. Developing relationships with team members across all teams.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 8 or more years of work experience related to operational management in the financial services industry
- Analytical skills, especially those related to understanding money laundering trends and other financial crimes.
- Strong proven communication skills demonstrated through effective writing and presentations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Effective leadership, project management, and teamwork skills.
- An understanding of financial products and services including those related to depository institutions, wholesale banking, insurance, asset management, securities, financial technology or private equity.
- A degree in business or related discipline
- An interest in working in an environment which encourages continuous learning, development and identification of opportunities for improvement of individual and team performance.
- A willingness to travel on an exception basis for client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience related to payment operations, including processing of real-time settlement networks, and/or experience with transaction monitoring, Know Your Customer, or sanctions screening technology systems.
- Demonstrated people management experience managing large teams in a metrics driven, quality and production environment.
What we look for
You should be ready to quickly juggle multiple responsibilities, including delivery of exceptional quality work to our clients, managing teams, providing coaching and mentorship to junior colleagues, and taking part in internal firm development such as recruiting, training, and other initiatives. You’ll be adept at sharing knowledge across a variety of anti-money laundering and financial crimes related topics.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.