Training & Development, Officer(Manager)
This position is for an individual contributor in a training department responsible for the Professional Development, Management & Leadership training programs in India or several global offices as per the requirement. This person is responsible for delivering and for monitoring the performance of the PD trainings programs. The role requires the person to be well versed with the adult learning principles of training & content designing. An individual who is passionate about helping others learn & grow and also has good communication skills. The person will report directly to a AVP, Lead Global facilitation. The person might also be highly accountable to the management team of the business line(s) that he or she supports; the business lines are the training team’s internal clients.
Job Duties -
- The professional development Trainer will be required to deliver behavioral, management & leadership trainings and master and deliver the other New Hire curriculums.
- Design & deliver both traditional classroom and virtual trainings. Also be able to produce Virtual sessions as and when required.
- Support the team to carry out the training needs analysis process.
- Design & deliver blended learning solutions based on the need.
- Develop participant training materials for ongoing advanced Professional skills & management & leadership development trainings .
- Cross-train with other trainers and/or business unit staff to teach/learn training program material
- Liaise with the stakeholders subject-matter experts in the business lines to understand their training needs; to customise & support the development modules / training materials, and evaluate materials prepared by instructors.
- Attend staff development workshops/seminars to enhance presentation skills, supervisory skills and industry knowledge.
- May be required to travel to other locations, primarily in India
- Flexible work arrangement available under certain conditions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required -
- Solid understanding of the Learning & Development function as a whole is required, and intimate knowledge of State Street services, systems, processes and procedures is preferred.
- Support the development of new training and or evolve existing training offerings as well as delivering existing materials and add context/content/background to delivery of courses.
- Ability to facilitate Professional skills, Management & Leadership development programs to employees of all experience levels.
- Ability to work effectively with employees from other departments on training projects and various committees.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual training team spanning several locations/countries, sharing best practices.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects or experience as a Subject Matter expert in house trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in Management business, finance, accounting, or education major preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Learning & Development delivering Professional skills, Management & Leadership development programs.
- Ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, foster collaboration & team work.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.