Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join an exciting and busy team within our Finance function. You will be a self-starter with an ambitious attitude with the desire to understand and add value within the team.
You will have experience of working in a fast-paced, thriving environment regularly liaising with multiple stakeholders.
The role will support our Financial Control team in:
- Support on preparation of month-end accruals
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports monthly
- Working closely with other team members to ensure smooth period-end closing
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
Qualifications and skills
- Part Qualified Accountant or working towards Accounting qualification
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively within a busy environment whilst having accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.