2022 North America Intern - Finance and Accounting
How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry's unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
An internship with Kerry is an excellent way to gain practical, firsthand experience in the food industry. Kerry interns receive competitive pay, working as an engaged member of the team and applying academic knowledge to valued business projects. Some interns have earned academic credit for their Kerry internship; we fully support this endeavor. While interns learn about Kerry’s business and marketplace through a structured development program, Kerry leaders get to know and evaluate interns. As a result, many of our interns received offers for full-time, post-graduation roles with Kerry.
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, marketing RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
Looking for a summer internship in 2022? Look no further! Our Finance and Accounting interns will get the chance to work on challenging, real world issues and projects! During your three-month internship you’ll build relationships with your fellow interns, get a chance to meet senior leadership and enjoy a host of awesome engagement activities!Below are the available internships available in Finance and Accounting:
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Commercial Finance
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Operations Finance
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Financial Control, Tax, Treasury, Shared Services
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Central Operations
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Central Commercial
- Accounting & Finance Intern, Master Data Management (MDM)
Qualifications and skills
- Sophomore or Junior year of coursework for Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related area
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality
- Sense of urgency in addressing organizational/ individual needs
- Ability to make timely and informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 and above
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found at our website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.