2022 Return to Work Programme - Budapest
Return to Work Program – Budapest
In today’s world, successful careers are fluid and often do not follow a traditional path. At Morgan Stanley, we see great potential in people who have taken a career break for two years or more and are now looking to return to their chosen profession. Morgan Stanley’s Return to Work program is an opportunity to re-engage. During the 16-week paid program, individuals are placed in roles that complement their skills and experience and offer them an opportunity to develop and grow. Upon completion of the program participants may receive an offer of employment.
Morgan Stanley is more than a leading financial services firm. With offices spanning 41 countries, our talented and passionate people across the globe bring excellence and integrity to everything we do. Our diverse employees work together, to deliver exceptional ideas, expand your network and solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
We invite you to apply for the Return to Work program in Budapest, with opportunities in Finance, Technology, Risk Management, Quantitative Modellingand Analytics & Data. You will receive continuous training, mentorship, and professional development to help you learn new skills, build relationships, and gain new on-the-job experiences.
You will be:
- Currently on a career break of at least two years
- Interested in returning to work on a permanent basis – with the option to work part-time (30 hours / week)
- Looking for a supportive entry-route back into the workforce
You will have:
- Experience within Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, or a directly relevant area
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving with analytical skills
- A desire to learn and be intellectually curious
- Intermediate English language skills
Morgan Stanley’s 16-week paid Return to Work program is based principally at the Firm’s Budapest office, and will run from 7 March to 24 June 2022. The program is an opportunity for experienced professionals to re-enter the workplace and continue their career in a high performing environment. During the program all participants will network with colleagues and senior leaders from across the Firm and will receive training and support to refresh and add to their skills, whilst working within a team.
At the end of the program participants will be ready to take the next step in their career with the possibility of a permanent role at Morgan Stanley. Program opportunities exist in Finance, Technology, Risk Management, Quantitative Modellingand Analytics & Data and individuals will be placed in roles based on their skills, interests, and experience.
To learn more about the program and to apply, please visit: www.morganstanley.com/returntowork by 14 November 2021.
Return to Work Insight Morning
Join our ‘Return to Work Insight Morning’ on at 10.30am CET on October 19th to:
- Gain an overview and learn more about the Morgan Stanley Return to Work Program and the application process.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what life at Morgan Stanley is like and meet some of our Return to Work alumni who are making an impact every day.
- Discover the culture at Morgan Stanley, learn more about the firm and our commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Morgan Stanley also encourage career returners to directly apply for permanent vacancies via Supported Hiring. For further information on the permanent positions available at Morgan Stanley, please visit our website.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.