Commercial Executive ( Omani Only ) | Salalah, Oman
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To manage Warehouse operations, commercial and administrative assistance to the sales team to enable them to operate as per Company policies
- Warehousing and Logistics
- GRN and Deliveries of material
- Generate invoices/ sales returns
- Provide standard reports on outstanding dues and collection realised
- Respond to customer enquiries either over the phone or in person at office, in the absence of members of sales team
- Execute and verify the credit notes issued, keep track of promo/rebate/CDD/DC/Display etc. deductions.
- Highlight any deviation against the rebate scheme to the management if any.
- Account receivables follow-up with the sales team and ensure the payments are on time.
- Review cheque receipts / Bank Remittance and advice finance department to allocate the payments
- Reconcile customer statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Support Audit related activities for department, follow ups on service/sales returns.
- Investigate and resolve queries related to non-payment of any invoices.
- Coordinate with sales team, customers and distribution department to provide up to date information on stock availability, prices, delivery schedules, etc.
- Administrative Assistance
- Provide administrative support to Sales Managers for smooth operation of the department
- Generate periodic reports as required
- Follow-up with suppliers for outstanding invoices and settle any outstanding payments
The position work as bridge between operations and finance to streamline the commercial process. Warehousing and Sales administration process of a branch independently
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Diploma / Degree in Finance/equivalent discipline.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 Years in Warehousing and logistics and commercial.
- Job-Specific Skills: Very good Microsoft Word/Excel with computing skills+SAP/ERP knowledge.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.