Experienced Staff to Senior | FSO Assurance Services | HCMC Office
About the opportunity
The quality of EY services promotes investor confidence, managing regulatory responsibilities and creating long-term values. By addressing the client’s needs, our business sees impressive growth and now has never been a more exciting moment to join us!
We are now opening new staff opportunities in Financial Audit Services – HCMC Office.
Your key responsibilities
As an Audit Assistant or Audit Senior, you will work on various audit engagements in banking and financial industry sectors. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
- Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 1 year of relevant working experiences for Staff level
- At least 3 years of relevant working experiences for Senior level
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus: Mandarin, Japanese, English, etc.
Ideally, you should have:
- Professional and proactive manner.
- Detailed-oriented, energetic and teamwork spirit.
- Well discipline and work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining effective communication.
- Integrity, positive mindset and willing to challenge self and team constructively to achieve exceptional results at work
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Bachelors’ degree, certificates and other relevant supporting documents
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact:
HCMC Office: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via firstname.lastname@example.org
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.