UAE National | (Planning/Financial Analysts) | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
This role requires a UAE National with expertise in financial modeling or data analytics. Strong skills in MS Excel is a must. The role will be based in Dubai.
Experience in planning/ data analytics/ usage of analytical tools with automotive industry experience is desired but not mandatory.
Analysis of aftersales business performance for both service and parts; looking at market trends to identify opportunities in both, B2C as well as B2B verticals, to support strategic business decision-making and revenue maximization.
- Develop business-forecasting models. These models should provide market forecasting, with a primary focus on market variables that will influence business volume, profitability and market change.
- Produce feasibility studies, which will identify business opportunities both in retail and in fleet operations.
- Manage the analytics and research team for aftersales, which provide reporting on potential market opportunities, competitive analysis, and market trends to assist with and support business decision-making process.
- Product management lifecycle to ensure optimum product sales, volume and pricing efficiency.
- Support business systems operations, which will include calculations such as incentives and rebate formulations
- Effective communication to ensure that all areas of business are clear on the current market situation and highlight current business concerns.
Required Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Graduate / post graduate with Finance as their Major
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- ERP experience (SAP IS AUTO)
- Working knowledge of BI reporting attributes.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.