Internship Transfer Pricing (m/f)
Our Transfer Pricing department is growing and looking for motivated candidates to join a fast-moving, inspiring and innovative company.
As a trainee (m/f), you will:
- Assist our experts in advising clients on how to apply Transfer Pricing rules based on the arm's length with the help of the OECD's guidelines;
- Analyse Luxembourgish companies' back-to-back loan structures and apply the local TP directive;
- Verify due diligence of the transfer pricing documentation of our clients;
- Work on avoiding double taxation and tax evasion between related parties of multinational groups;
- Participate in market studies, perform benchmarks and find comparable market transactions to set an acceptable transfer price;
- Elaborate Advance Pricing Agreements (contract between a taxpayer and a tax authority) specifying the pricing method that the taxpayers will apply to their related-company transactions;
- Analyse value chains and commercial business models for the purpose of advising on sustainable tax structures;
- Participate in the structuring of cross border transactions;
- Deal with the administrative management of the client's files.
- You are in the process of completing an university degree that will qualify you as a business law advisor (or you will have a degree in economics with an additional education in tax law);
- You are in your final year of Master studies and are looking for an end-of-courses internship of 3 months minimum;
- Your analytical and critical skills, your intellectual rigour and your writing skills will be key to help you succeed in this position;
- You are proficient in both French and English, the two languages which we use the most (speaking German is an added bonus).