Operations Client Service, Assc2
About the Opportunity:
Be a part of a team dedicated to supporting Transaction Processing at State Street. Your work will contribute to State Street’s custodial responsibility for many clients and investment managers by ensuring the proper FTTOP documentation, including Security Selection forms, Authorized Initiator and Verifier forms, and Standing Instructions, are onboarded and authenticated properly before being uploaded for the processing units to complete their transaction authentication controls, eliminating opportunities for fraud.
Working on a diverse portfolio of projects, your responsibilities as a Transaction Services FTTOP Onboarding Specialist will include:
- Authenticating applicable FTTOP documentation forms to validate the senders identify, authorization level and prevent fraud for our clients and IMs
- Upload authorized and valid forms into Instruction Initiation Platform
- Work on additional projects that support the team’s ability to ensure fraud and risk opportunities are minimized
- Superior attention to detail and input skills
- Confidence with written and verbal communication
- Ability to trouble shoot non-routine or complex transactions and inquiries from internal client groups
- Time Management skills and ability to balance multiple deliverables with competing deadlines
- Strong knowledge of FTTOP documentation requirements and controls.
Skill Development Opportunities:
As a Cash Transactions Risk FTTOP Documentation Onboarding Specialist, you will have the opportunity to gain the following skills and learning:
- An understanding of the transaction life cycle within a large global financial institution
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Project management within the State Street, including normalization initiatives and quality control improvements
- Familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures within State Street’s Global Process Delivery unit
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.