Revenue Quality Manager
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia
As part of Grab’s Finance team, the Candidate will be responsible for proper revenue recording activities, from daily processing of transactional recording to determination of proper revenue recognition of relevant pronouncements through partnering and system developments with our Operations and Regional Office. He / she should have at least 5 to 6 years working experience, with a minimum 2 years in leadership capacity in leading a team, and possess a strong technical accounting knowledge.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Lead a small team in executing daily transactional recording relating to revenue invoicing, and ensure month, quarter and yearly transactions are processed in timely and accurate fashion.
- Main liaison with our Operational teams as their Business Partners in designing system and informational flow, and connecting with relevant partis in Indonesia and our technical and non-technical teams in Regional Office in developing the required solutions.
- In charge in providing compliance and technical accounting interpretations for proper treatments for existing and new products to relevant IFRS and PSAK pronouncements.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 to 6 years of working experience, with a minimum 2 years in leadership capacity.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge involving IFRS, PSAK and other pronouncements.
- Solid understanding of Indonesian tax regulations.
- Have a very good understanding of Financial and Operating system flows and processes.
- Eagerness and tenacity to become and engaging Business Partner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proficient in establishing working relationship with all Finance and Operational team members.
- Hands on in executions and highly proactive.
- Team player, problem solver and result oriented.
- Able to work fast and dynamically.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and can do attitude is essential.
- Experience in an E-Commerce or Big 4 Accounting firms is a plus.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.