Sr Analyst, BU Financial Analysis (Management Reporting & Financial Planning Analysis)
Under the direction of onshore-based staff, this position will focus on developing expertise and subject matter ownership for Technology cost allocations, and leading Technology Finance’s role in the organization’s “Total Cost of Ownership” methodology and governance regimen. Additionally, the role will be responsible for much of Technology Finance’s activity related to established procurement processes (contract approval documents, requisition approvals, one-page deal analyses).Major Duties
- Directed by and work closely with North America-based partner on knowledge transfer and general collaboration.
- Own and improve allocated expense reporting views in recurring deliverables.
- Function as the primary contact for questions and analysis around allocated expenses and total cost of ownership for Technology.
- Own and execute all allocation-related responsibilities during the annual planning process.
- Establish effective and efficient processes to maintain and update allocation rules.
- Represent the Technology Finance function in corporate efforts to review or update cost allocations configurations and methodologies.
- Establish expertise using and working with data from Northern Trust’s project management system (based on Clarity vended product).
- Review, update and approve draft contract approval documents and contribute to procurement deal analyses including assessment impacts versus prior state.
- Contribute to production of other reporting requirements for the Technology Finance and Corporate Support Services functions as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required to evaluate financial resultsStrong knowledge of and experience in cost accounting and project management skillsBroad financial and accounting knowledge and business acumen acquired through a 4-year degree program and related work experienceExcellent oral and written communication skills required to present relevant information to managementStrong knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, PeopleSoft, HFM, TM1/Cognos, SAP, Clarity PPM and other similar systems used in financial reporting Experience with business intelligence analytical tools required to interpret data, perform analyses and communicate financial information to various constituents. Knowledge and experience in Power BI reporting is a plus
- Detail-oriented, highly flexible and adaptable to change, and proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships in a geographically-blended environment (North America and Manila, primarily)
CPA is a plus but not required, with 10+ years of collective experience in general and cost accounting, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, procurement, project management and analysis, and other relevant finance-related functional areas.
Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.