Senior Finance Officer – Accounts Payable
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for:
Title: Senior Finance Officer – Accounts Payable
Department: Finance & Accounts
Education: MBA Finance / ACCA
Experience: 3 to 5 years of industry experience in Accounts Payable section using Oracle Financial ERP systems.
- Communicate with staff and other departments to address inquiries and resolve issues.
- Manage Accounts payable section work- flow effectively.
- Verify and process all disbursement of insurance claims, vendors payments, employee reimbursements and ensure that these are in line with company policy, delegation of financial power and other statutory laws.
- Verify and ensure all expenses of different line of business are recorded in correct Fund, Location, Cost centers and Natural account.
- Ensure all disbursements are processed within TAT.
- Perform month end closing of accounts payable and timely coordinated with other sections and departments for recording of financial data in system.
- Prepare and record month end accruals and provisions.
- Prepare schedule s of Prepayment, Prepaid Expenses, Sundry receivable, Payable to supplier, payable to employee and other /sundry creditors on each month.
- Analysis of monthly expenses and report to management with rational.
- Review and approve all un-posted payments and transactions prior to payments being processed in order to manage cash flow.
- Monitoring of Sales and Marketing expense of banks and ensure that the expenses are in line of SECP bancassurance guideline.
- Prepare revenue expenditure projections for future years.
- Minimum Qualifications must be MBA Finance or ACCA
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (especially in MS Excel)
- Must have experience of using Oracle Financial ERP systems
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
Applications received which do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st October 2021. Please mention ‘Senior Finance Officer – Accounts Payable’ in the email subject.