Financial Services Risk Management Consultant / Senior Consultant (FCC), Business Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
Your Key Responsibilities
As an Associate / Senior Associate in the Risk Management – Financial Crime Compliance team, you will be expected to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), corporate governance, enterprise risk management, internal controls and internal audit, to our clients in financial services (FS) industry. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks. Also, to be able to contribute to our advisory business in FCC, where advisory services on FCC target operating models, business processes and internal controls are in compliance with regulatory requirements without compromising on customer experience that are provided to the client.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive
- Effective project management and teamwork skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Post-graduate qualifications in AML/CFT or professional/ technical qualifications in risk management.
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of framework and strategy, internal controls for financial services business processes
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Min 1 year relevant Financial Crime Compliance (AML/ CFT, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Fraud) experience in banking, insurance, asset management, and/or in a big public accounting firm.
- Strong understanding of expectations of regulators such as MAS and HKMA. Knowledge of other ASEAN jurisdictions’ AML regulations and environment, and practical experience in the industry a plus.
- Knowledge of the global risk and regulatory environment, especially developments in the FCC space.
- Graduate degree in law, finance or commerce preferred.
- Industry related certification (e.g., CAMS or ICA diploma in AML)
- Demonstrate strong planning, execution and reporting skills
- Analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess and decompose financial services industry processes utilizing a risk and control focus
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.