Manager - Group Support Services Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Group Finance is part of the Financial Services Division and provides financial support to the Board, other business units (BU’s) and the Group’s shareholders.
The Group Support Services Finance Team is part of Group Finance, reporting into the Head of Group Finance, who reports to the Group CFO. GSSF provide finance business partnering for the Group Executives of support functions including Marketing, Communications, Risk Management, Human Resources, Financial Services (including Property), Legal Services, Company Secretariat, Office of the Deputy CEO and Group Strategy.
This team is the prime finance contact for the assigned support unit (HR, Finance, Marketing or Legal). As a Manager, it is incumbent on the successful candidate to own and drive the day to day finance operations and deliverables of the relevant business unit utilizing strong prioritization and stakeholder management skills to provide the relevant customer with the finance support they need to drive their business forward.
Do work that matters
- Drive a strategic transformational focus on the use of the resources available in both in the team and in other parts of Financial Services.
- Proactively work with the wider GSSF team, to embed a productivity and innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for business and process improvements e.g. standardized reporting.
- Conduct analysis and provide insights on common expense areas across Support Units e.g. IT costs
- Leverage technology for insights and automation
- Managing deliverables and stakeholders and ensuring the team always delivers quality information, on time.
- Review business cases to understand proposed investments and allocation of resources.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Leadership & Team management skills
- Strong presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Successful experience in the execution of transformation strategies via project and change management disciplines, harvesting cost savings whilst improving capability & culture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 21/10/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.