Manager Corporate Tax Consulting ITS (m/f)
Our team helps our clients structure their business in a tax efficient manner, both locally and globally by understanding the impact of ever changing international tax developments for business operations and transactions.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
As an International Tax Manager (m/f), you will:
- Join one of our specialised tax team dealing with international taxation for financial services, investment funds, corporate multinationals, real estate or private equity, etc.;
- Manage, develop and expand international and local clients portfolio;
- Propose innovative and value-added solutions;
- Coordinate with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad, and therefore use our global network in order to share and collaborate on issues that exceed your area of expertise;
- Actively participate in clients' meetings;
- Support, manage and develop a team of highly skilled professionals;
- Give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and take part in conferences and events on specific topics.
- You hold a University degree in economics, law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax;
- You have between 5 to 8 years of professional international tax experience gained through working within an audit/tax advisory firm, a law firm or a financial institution;
- You demonstrate ability to identify tax consulting opportunities and a willingness to market services to existing and prospective clients;
- You are able to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients;
- You have an ability to manage, develop and retain a team of skilled tax professionals;
- You are committed and eager to share your knowledge with a young and multicultural team;
- You are proficient in English; French or German are considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.