Analyst - Credit Cash Allocation/Application with Spanish (PM Shift)
Are you passionate about Credit Cash Application &Allocation?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' - join our Latin America's Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
We support Mexican Market so working hours are between 14:00 PM till 22:30 PM.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- To work on different areas of Cash Application and Allocation activities across the Credit team
- To ensure that Cash Application and Allocation activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the Downstream Credit Manual (DCM)
- Ensure that all control reports & attestations are prepared accurately & timely
- Handle payment-related reconciliations coming from queries/requests from stakeholders
- Input metrics for Cash Application & Allocation accurately & timely
- Ensure that manual journal entries (MJEs) prepared are aligned with the MJE global policy
- Identify need for change in the work instructions and to help ensure updated instructions are in place for any updates in process and system
- Seek and implement opportunities on process alignment and improvement of Cash Application & Allocation processes between lines of businesses and operating units
- Lead discussion on issues/opportunities encountered by the Cash Application & Allocation Analysts
- Ensure that all controls are operated effectively per designed.
- Monitor if all manual journal entries (MJEs) are prepared within Global policy. • Critical activities should be explicitly managed - Direct Debit, Rejection, Reinstatement of bounced cheque, and refund.
- Ensure that work instructions are up to date.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Accountancy or any related Finance/Business course
- Fluent in Spanish language (min. C1 level) and good English (min. B2 level)
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Experience preferred in Account Receivables analysis. The role requires a strong team player with the ability and maintaining high standards of work.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.