Senior Consultant / Manager, IT Strategy, Technology Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology.
As aTechnology Consultingprofessional, you’ll help businessesrealisethe value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
Asorganisationslook to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.Sowhenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for Managers for Technology Consulting to join our team with experience in one or more of the following:
- IT Strategy / Planning
- IT Operating Model Assessment
- Design Thinking
- Agile Methodology
- Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to carry out As-Is assessment of IT, determine gaps, form hypothesis, design To-Be and develop IT Roadmap.
- Effectively manage performance improvement projects, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Process strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and Agile methodology. Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in consultancy, professional services or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills, coupled with a strong interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.