Senior International Tax Consultant (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior International Tax Consultant (f/m)
As part of the Luxembourg International Tax group, you will provide Tax expertise to prestigious multinational companies whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients, encompassing, delivering value to EY and its clients while building a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
You analyse potential acquisitions and make recommendations accordingly.
You participate in structuring large transactions relating to strategic acquisitions and divestitures, as part of a multidisciplinary team (attorneys, CFO's, corporate directors, accountants and Tax professionals).
You develop internal relationships within our international network with other EY Tax and financial professionals. You manage client service teams and contribute to people development.
To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
Skills and attributes for success
Your career in Tax enabled you to be exposed to complex International taxation matters.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master degree with specialization in LLM in International Taxation and/or Law.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in International Taxation on the Luxembourgish market.
- Fluency in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset.
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability and desire to take initiative and work independently as well as collaborate with other team members depending on project size and needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- High interest working in a dynamic and international environment built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.