Commercial Finance Manager
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.About Kerry
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.About the role
Kerry Taste & Nutrition is seeking to add a Commercial Finance Manager to our Commercial Finance Team at our Kerry Center in Beloit, Wisconsin. This will be a hybrid role with a blended work week of both onsite and virtual expectations. Therefore, candidates MUST reside within a commutable distance to Beloit, Wisconson to be considered.
The Finance Manager is part of Kerry's Food Protection & Preservation business (part of the Global Applied Health & Nutrition (AH&N) business). The work environment is fast-paced, challenging and results-driven. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional looking to develop their financial and leadership skills for broader career progression.
- Key & Essential resource for managing day to day commercial operations of the business unit
- Key & essential resource to business unit in execution of business strategies including marketing, selling & profitability improvement
- Support executive & leadership meeting agendas including presentation material, analysis & support
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish KPI targets & to provide essential variance analysis
- Support activity for the broader FP&P group in order to gain understanding & knowledge of other business in the portfolio
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Monthly Reporting for the business
- Support business development with analysis aimed at customer retention, pricing, business at risk, new business and business lost impacts.
- Manage new business pipeline reporting and assess impact of new opportunities on the business portfolio.
- Development pricing strategies and manage price annual pricing action process.
- Determine, validate and communicate quotes, credits and pricing to business teams.
- Evaluate customer incentive plans (rebates and trade promotions) both in advance of offering & subsequent to the implementation.
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure margin optimization through proper management of deductions, price variances & successful resolution of claims
- Involvement with key supplier and key customer contracts.
- On-going margin analysis, root cause categorization, opportunity identification & implementation of corrective actions to optimize margin & mitigate risk.
- Assess key commodity market risks & the impact on pricing & inventory management
- Work with operations & plant finance to understand key cost drivers at a manufacturing level & provide analysis to gross margin
- Ongoing review & analysis of movements in raw material market pricing to support decision making for the leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance/business or related area
- 5 or more years of professional experience, either in a plant or commercial finance
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (MS Project desirable)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems (SAP a plus), business intelligence systems, CRM systems and Pricing systems
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.