Assurance - Forensic & Integrity Services, Associate / Senior Associate
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our innovative Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS) advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes pertaining to intellectual property infringement and other various matters. Ernst &Young is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law.
From performing fraud and forensic investigation to providing expert witness services, these are just some of the services that we provide. Other services which we provide are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, fraud transaction monitoring, and bribery / corruption cases.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Help clients to work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses.
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues.
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations.
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions.
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or professional accounting qualification in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation support
- Minimum of three years of work experience in professional services environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous working experience in a consulting or professional services organisation
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing working environment. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.