Compliance Officer APAC Private Banking China Central Compliance Unit #170339
Your field of responsibility
You will join us as a member of Central Compliance Unit in China:
- Provide Compliance approvals for all KYC matters for Private Bank business in China, during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations, to prevent financial crime and terrorist financing.
- Provide Compliance Advice to the China business and supporting functions requirements, regulations and initiatives including the necessary impact assessments.
- Support the design, development and implementation of China onshore business expansion growth project by providing Subject Matter Expert support and Compliance advice
- Identify, coordinate, undertake projects as needed to improve process and update compliance procedures.
- Take any other tasks assigned by the Head of China Central Compliance Unit.
- Review PEP classification and approval requests submitted by business, and record and manage PEP-relevant key information in a centralized PEP depository.
Your skills and experience
- At least 5 years relevant solid AML track record part of which need to be relevant to KYC/AML/FCC experience with preference to Private Bank.
- Knowledge of AML / CFT regulations and requirements in China and International AML standards.
- Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualification. Post-graduate qualifications in AML Compliance preferable.
- Passed the China Securities Participants Exam
- Strong technical expertise to provide compliance advice on regulations to Front Office.
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other compliance colleagues.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Solution-driven attitude, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.