Tax & Legal Services - Tax - GM / IAS Consulting - Senior Manager - Riyadh
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Global Mobility Services Expatriate Compliance practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You’ll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies.
A career in our Global Mobility practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital.
Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You'll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, and mobility policies.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex Global Mobility issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients and report into Director and above.
- Ability to review and sign US tax returns, tax equalisation calculations and hypothetical tax calculations
- Conduct drop in service to advise on global mobility tax issues
- Assist in the provision of Global Mobility and/or US tax advisory projects
- Conduct US entry and exit tax consultations with assignees
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Build client relationships with new and existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Experience in business development and growing client relationships and revenue
- US Individual income tax expertise and managing tax compliance for client engagements including experience of signing US tax returns
- Ability to provide ad hoc US tax consulting advice to inbound or outbound US clients
- UK individual income tax experience would be valuable, but not necessary
- Working experience within global mobility and/or private client practice
- Previous team management experience
- Demonstrable experience in financial reasoning of client engagements
- Ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Experience in working with team in remote locations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Digitally enabled
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.