Senior Consultant - Transaction Monitoring - FS Risk, Jordan
In the Financial Services Risk team, you will be expected to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), corporate governance, enterprise risk management, internal controls and internal audit, to our clients in financial services (FS) industry. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks. Additionally be able to contribute to our Consulting business in FS Risk where services on FCC target operating models, business processes and internal controls are in compliance with regulatory requirements without compromising on customer experience that are provided to the client.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a risk management role.
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive
Role and Responsibilities
- Review the alerts generated from the Transaction Monitoring system, AdHoc alerts and Thematic reviews. Reviews shall include mule account reviews / Annual PEP reviews / CBG Clearance Reviews / AML Investigation status
- Clear alerts based on the reviews in accordance with the agreed upon procedures, approved by banking client
- Wherever required, create a case to further investigate the red flags identified during the review
- Raise Request for Information (RFI) to banking client’s Business teams for cases created and follow-up to obtain documentation required to clear alerts/cases. Escalate the cases to a case manager wherever the response is not received within the agreed time frame
- Review the documentation and information received from Business to address the alerts/cases
- Based on red flags and business decision, escalate the case to the Case Manager for reporting to the Regulator (STR)
- Review the following manually created cases or any other trigger or thematic review:
- Customer cases where correspondent bank queries are raised
- Customer cases where Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (ECDD) is requested by Regulator
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.