Audit Internship Program 2021 – 2022
As annual, we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic, and talented final-year students for a new batch of Audit Interns to nurture a promising auditor generation of Mazars in Vietnam.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax, and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, on 1 July 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is honored to receive a prestigious award for HR Best company to work for in Asia 2020, recognised by trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 42,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings;
- Assist in charge to carry out audit work as assigned;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Review client accounting, operating, and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
Candidates for the position of Audit Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year students and fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce);
- Fluent English;
- Honest and highly committed;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Both autonomous and team player;
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
- Being able to work as a full-time Trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from December 2021 to April 2022.
- Excellent training program and practical working experience.
- Genuine work/life balance,
- International experience;
- The remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Opening for application: Week from 12 September 2021
- Application deadline: 15 October 2021
- CV screening results: by 18 October 2021
- Offline test: week of 21-22 October 2021
- 1st round: week of 01 – 05 November 2021
- 2nd round: week of 15 – 19 November 2021
- Offer letter: week of 22-26 November 2021
- Internship on-board: 6 December 2021
Note: Only applications received via filling in this Google Form are allowed for further assessment.
If you are interested in this position, please fill the following form for each office:
- Ho Chi Minh City Office: https://forms.gle/ERgnsFUwkyZKgbn27
- Hanoi: https://forms.gle/DjJGkTh6Ugtvt9Ye7
with the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (028) 38-241-493
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA, and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam was honored to be recognised as “The Best Company to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia Magazine
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.