Finance & Controlling BSC - Forecasting and budgeting specialist
- Support customers (managers/ internal customers) in a variety of ways.
- Transparency of business results, finance & processes in the company.
- To prevent customers from making inefficient decisions which are based on strategy of division.
- To provide all relevant controlling information to customers which are used for decision making.
- To coordinate preparation of the plans & sub- plans, which are oriented to ensure successful future of the company.
- To develop & maintain controlling systems.
- Preparation of bottom-up forecast for various Deutsche Telekom units
- Ensuring of budget fullfillment
- Variance analysis & delta investigation
- P&L reporting to the top management
- Daily communication in foreign language (both spoken & written)
- Usage of SAP & SAP analytics cloud, MS Power-BI
- Bachelor´s degree in Economics
- Controlling and Accounting - 4 years minimum
- German - Upper intermediate (B2 ) HIGHLY PREFERRED
- English - Upper intermediate (B2) also acceptable
IT Technical skills:
- MS office - Expert
- Excel / Pivot tables/ data processing - Expert
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Advanced
- SAP - Advanced
- E2E financial process understanding - Advanced
- Profitability improvements - Advanced
- Budgeting - Intermediate
- Business case creation - Intermediate
- Process orientation
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities