Middle Office Loan Administrator, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
Within this global middle office team your role will involve interaction with teams in EMEA and the US. A key element will be to assist and ensure the EMEA middle office loan team complete all their daily tasks within the required deadlines.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Operations Loan Administrator you will:
- Trade File Processing: Processing trade file transmitted by the Fund daily on trade-date.
- Trade Confirmation: Verifying loan trades to LMA/LSTA documentation and processing trade settlement based on funding memos.
- Trade Lifecycle management: Verifying and processing of loan lifecycle such as Interest, Paydowns, PIK, Drawdowns to agent notices.
- Reconciliations: To review and resolve daily reconciliation breaks by liaising the client and NAV teams as required.
- Pricing: Ensuring Loans are pricing in accordance with the pricing matrix.
- Projects: Active involvement within multiple global team ongoing projects.
- Overseeing teams in the Poland Office
- Monitoring teams to ensure our client coverage within our teams in Poland is achieved to a high standard. Working with Poland teams to ensure escalation, issue resolution and control gaps are resolved
- Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed. That our Poland team highlight, escalate and report all issues to Ireland team pertaining to client service.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Private and Secondary Bank Loan product knowledge favorable but not essential.
- Experience in Geneva and/or Wall Street Office Applications favorable but not essential.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.