Capital Controlling Specialist
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Capital Controlling Specialist
In this role you will…
- Support Finance Manager in running month end close – reconciliation of capital spend to SAP FC and understand key movements
- Support Business Operations team with ad hoc queries, requests in relation to project spend management
- Support and guide 3rd party Fixed Assets teams on any issues with capitalisation, fixed asset register, AUC reports, SAP FC reporting
- Support all fixed assets related controls per Internal Control Framework e.g. AUC review, asset cycle count, impairment review and capital GRNI
- Own Operational Excellence Reporting, through working with R&D teams and another global functions
- Perform SOX controls in line with GSK internal controls framework requirements
- Responsible for continuous improvement in R&D Capital space
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Fixed Assets
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- Previous experience of working with SAP FA
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence stakeholders remotely (other finance departments, external auditors, R&D department)
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and display of initiative in solving problems
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of remote work
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.