Analyst Credit Debt Collection-Spanish PM Shift
Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation?
Do you have excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' - join our Latin America's Credit Team!
In this department, you will have a unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
We support Mexican Market so working hours are between 14:00 PM till 22:30 PM.
As Analyst - Credit Debt Collector you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
- Contacting with customers via phone and mail,
- coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolio,
- Ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
- Providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue reports, ageing reports,
- Coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
- Investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
- Booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
- Communicating with an internal and external customers in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If You Have:
- About 1-2 years of experience in accounting, especially accounts receivables/collection activities.
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset.
- Fluent Spanish (min.C1) and good English (min. B2).
- Knowledge of Spanish language will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools.
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions.
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.