EY Graduate Programme - Business Consulting Associate (Enterprise Risk)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Business Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Enterprise Risk. In Enterprise Risk, we help clients identify and address key risk areas, while building the agility to respond quickly. We leverage technology and integrate upside, downside and outside risks to drive strategic value, build and maintain trust in a rapidly changing risk landscape.
Key areas of focus include:
- Enterprise risk and resilience
- Internal audit
- Internal controls
Your key responsibilities
- Work on multiple client engagement teams within the practice
- Assess the client's current state processes and control and identify opportunities to mitigate risk as well as improve process efficiency, effectiveness and business performance
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and evaluate impact to client's business with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
- Possess in-depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in consulting capabilities and build relationships with team members across al EY practices to serve clients' needs
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or other relevant discipline
- Ideally, you’ll also have past relevant trainee/internship experiences
- A good record of extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform and complete an online assessment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.