Trainee Administrator - Private Equity
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services.
In order to help you start out in your career you will receive comprehensive training whilst learning from industry experts within the Private Equity department. Supporting the administrators and senior administrators within your team to gain valuable experience on a variety of tasks whilst working on the client(s) portfolio(s).
We will fully support you with your professional qualifications such as ICSA and out in-house training team can work with you to ensure the enroll with the best provider for your needs.
From day one, you will have access to our online in-house eLearning portal as well as the opportunity to attend external Funds specific training courses to help support you when you join us.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds
- Keep up to date with technology and business tools relevant to the role
- Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate
- Willingness to become an expert in technical matters relating to funds by studying for relevant professional qualifications
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity
- Provide support in the opening of bank accounts, payments, statutory returns and other administration task
- Support the team by keeping the relevant systems updated, and solve any system related issues that may arise
People & Team
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
Skills & Expertise
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Strong academic background
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Specific, comprehensive experience from a Private Equity and for real Estate Funds environment is seen as an advantage fully supported towards professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP
What we offer
- Continued learning and development to support you in achieving your career ambitions
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
** Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role **
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.