Finance Advisor PSC
The Finance Advisor PSC is responsible for the delivery of Finance capability required to support a set of clearly defined business outcomes across multiple activities/assets.
The Finance Advisor will for a variety of activities/opportunities assigned to them by the Pool (Finance) Manager based on Value/Risk (e.g. control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts) depending on the requirements, of the specific activity.
The main activities include:
- Prepare Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and Joint Venture (JV) accounting & revenue accounting processes
- Deliver the full suite of Finance support (including tax, treasury and accounting) autonomously
- Independently ensure that a proper functioning control and compliance framework is in place and that risks are properly understood, reflected and managed
- Ensure a fit for purpose performance management and reporting system is in place.
- Work with Finance Operations based in Cyberjaya and Business teams based in multiple locations
- Work with external stakeholders such as Joint Venture Partners, government entities and PETRONAS.
- Lead/initiate structural improvement projects including digitization initiatives
- 5 years or more working experience in relevant finance areas
- A degree within Accounting or Professional Qualifications, or similar qualification
- Candidates with particular experience handling PSC & JV accounting in an Oil & Gas organization, or with general oil and gas finance experience are encouraged to apply
- High competency in accounting systems (e.g., SAP) and other digital software
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.