For 30 years, AFA, a Bulgarian-born consultancy firm has been building trust among its clients and has established itself on the market of services in the field of audit, corporate finance, business consulting, accounting, payroll, HR administration and staff leasing, taxes, risk management, ERP systems implementation, and specialized training.
Our secret recipe for success lies in the combination of ingredients – knowledge and experience, a pinch of innovation, creativity, perseverance, and a sense of purpose.
- A friendly organizational culture and collaborative environment
- A team of likewise-minded professionals who achieve all aims together
- Participation in interesting projects for leading Bulgarian and international companies
- Excellent location of your workplace in Sofia’s city centre
- Access to a wide range of learning resources, trainings and international qualification programmes
- An individual approach to your career development
- An incentivizing remuneration package linked to your personal contribution to the outcomes of projects you work on
Your role as an Experienced Auditor is key in the planning and performance of audit engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing audit teams and audit projects
- Participation in audits of Bulgarian and foreign companies from various sectors
- Participation in the preparation of analyses and consultations for clients
- Participation in financial due diligence and expert examinations
- Organisation and participation in trainings for clients and for the firm’s staff on application of the Bulgarian accounting legislation and IFRS
- Coordination and organization of work in the Audit Department for the projects you manage
You should possess:
- More than 3 years’ professional experience as an auditor or experience at a leading accounting position
- University degree in Finance, Financial Control, Audit, or Accounting
- Very good knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation, and IFRS
- Currently undergoing or having completed ACCA, CIA or a similar qualification will be considered a benefit
- Excellent knowledge of English – both written and oral
- High motivation for professional growth
- Readiness to take responsibility, initiative and innovativeness
- Excellent work process and team management skills
- Adherence to professional ethical principles and standards
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality and in accordance with the applicable legislation.