Senior Associate - Client Accounting
The Senior Associate – Client Accounting is responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities.
The Senior Associate – Client Accounting will work closely with the Associate Manager and Manager, they will handle routine operational matters, directly with clients in a way that always, enhances the level of service delivered.
They will make process improvement recommendations that improve either quality, efficiency or level of client service.
- Coach junior members of the team.
- Performing all accounting activities (Bookkeeping, Annual Accounts, Periodic Accounts, Prepare Accounting files, Prepare data for Tax computations).
- Review quality of work of junior team members where applicable.
- Attend more complex client queries or escalate to Associate Manager / Manager.
- Monitor and track progress of work.
- Review and update tax return on MNS.
- Review information completed on OCDS form by junior members
- Agree figures and notes in financial statements to accounting records
- Prepare more complex tax computations.
- Perform other accounting related tasks.
- Attend other ad-hoc request from clients.
- Update planning information (submit to Accounting Resource Manager).
- Raise client issues on a timely basis before client complaints.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.
Education / professional qualifications
- Degree holder or partly qualified ACCA/ACA (minimum Level 2)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role / global business sector
- Experience in complex accounting
- Sound Knowledge of IFRS, Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS and other applicable laws and regulations
Computer / program knowledge
- Knowledge of PAXUS and/or Microgen
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.