AML/Compliance Internship (f/m) from October 2021 to April 2022
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will participate to the review of KYC files and AML procedures and to the assessment of regulatory issues in terms of AML requirements.
Contribute to remediation engagements and gaining valuable AML/KYC experience through on-site review of KYC documentation for clients/investors.
In a team, you will perform gap analysis and identify AML/Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force.
Interact and build relationships with our clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, etc.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset.What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven.We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive.We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree student with a specialisation in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Strong organisation, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Flexibility and team-player
- First experience within the financial industry
- Sound knowledge of AML/KYC principle
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with regards to AML/Compliance/Regulatory requirements (RCSSF 12-02, CSSF circulars and EU Directives).
- You will acquire strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures (including monitoring of suspicious transactions, ect.) and have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront