Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
The GBS Record-to-Report (RTR) team manages General Ledger, Intercompany, Fixed Asset, Statutory Financial Statement and Management Reporting / Consolidation activities. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Support SAP Kerryconnect roll-out - significant level of project work to support integration of new sites onto the central supply chain company, and GL reporting centre from time to time
- Support in the improvement of processes and practices across company/region
- Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with Compliance and Tax team
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation & Income Statement or P/L
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Management Reports post-period closing
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Flash Functional Cost
- Responsible for completing Period-end closing activities and closing Year-end Management and Statutory Ledger Closing
- Responsible for Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
- Work closely with other Europe, Corporate, LATAM and North America sites to aid clean month end close on key balances
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
- Responsible for preparation working file for SAP loading of Projections/Budget numbers
- Responsible on preparation of journal reclasses and quality review of journals submitted by Operation Finances / Plant Controller
Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor Degree in finance with a minimum of 3 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Knowledge
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English. Able to interpret accurately and respond appropriately.
- Experience in preparing accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Overheads Close, Process Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Transactions, Budget/ Projection/ Financial Statements
- MS Office Knowledge & MS Excel intermediate to advance level
Other personal qualities
- Strong team player and willingness to learn
- Honest, open, candid, high personal integrity
- Drive: getting things done, deliver what is promised
- Respect for various cultures
- Able to work effectively in a complex (matrix) environment
- The ability to understand, listen and build Site / function relationships.
- Communicate using clear, concise and effective written and verbal formats
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.