Valuation, Modeling and Economics Intern
Valuation, Modeling & Economics Intern
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY has an established industry leading Valuation, Modeling & Economics group. We advise our clients on strategic financial decisions including buy vs build, strategic options, deal structure, predictive analytics.
Our team is involved in assessing the asset portfolios of companies and in identifying the investment priorities of a given business, developing long-term and short-term plans and programs to protect and grow the value of the business, and seeking new opportunities and business goals for client companies.
You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning.
On intern position your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in Financial analysis and Modeling projects
- Conduct research, prepare reports and proposals and participate in client interviews
- Carry out company and business asset valuation
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Finance/Economics/Mathematics or other related Degree
- Excellent analytical, planning, and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Fluent in English/Ukrainian
- Advanced knowledge of office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy with ability to see the overall picture
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test, solve the case and pass interview.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.