Fixed Asset Analyst(Russian Speaker)
Fixed Asset Analyst(Russian Speaker)
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Would you like to develop world-class finance skills?
Join our Global Finance Organization
Our Global Finance Services Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will provide support to the Global Fixed Asset Lead based in Kuala Lumpur. This will include fixed asset processing, reporting, fixed asset counts & compliance and audit.
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the overall Fixed Assets activities and reporting of Russia & Caspian countries
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate financial statements and disclosures based on actual results. Consolidate, analyze and report financials in compliance with reporting regulations.
- Review and Identify weaknesses in current approaches, methods, procedures, and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business on data gathering, analysis, and Issue resolution.
- Contributes to project as a team member as and when required. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete, and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Able to read, write and speak in Russian
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 2-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience in Fixed Assets process and SAP is an added advantage.
- Work in a way that works for you
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.