Are you an experienced accountant looking for new job? We have an opportunity for you!
The position is an excellent job opportunity for a professional interested in treasury, general ledger or reporting in an international shared service center.
- Support the execution of month end related tasks such as data retrieval, validation and aggregation from the systems
- Support the controlling and validation of FX and Commodity deals in our systems
- Contribute to the closing activities to improve the information quality of internal and external reporting. This entails engagement with Countries (e.g. Treasurers, Reporting Responsible)
- Contribute to the reporting and controlling activities
- Monitor and analyze Country and Holding reporting to ensure compliance with the Treasury Directive
- Take part in Cash Flow forecasting process
- Support with various controlling activities to ensure compliance with our Group Minimum Control Standards
- Actively support in cross functional projects including those related to system and reporting improvement
- Support the team with the Internal Control cycles (control design and process mapping, testing, preparation and documentation)