Manager/Senior Manager, Audit & Assurance (Technical Department)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We are looking for potential candidate for Quality Assurance & Technical Department.
- Plan and conduct internal and external training relating to professional and regulatory standards
- Keep updated with the professional and regulatory standards including conduct of research and studies from time to time
- Respond to technical queries in relation to professional and regulatory standards
- Monitor and report on the operating effectiveness of the Firm’s level of quality control
- Assist to implement changes to the audit methodology in order to maintain compliance with the applicable approved accounting and auditing standards in Malaysia
- Ensure the quality of audit engagements carried out within the Firm are in compliance with professional standards and the Firm’s requirement
- Liaise with various global/local professional bodies and regulators on the current development issues in the industry
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time
Essential Qualification & Skills:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economy or equivalent qualification
- Member of a recognised accounting body (i.e. MIA, ACCA, CPA, MICPA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have sound knowledge of international and local accounting a well as auditing standards
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command in spoken and written English
- High degree of self-motivation, results oriented and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.