Raleigh Finance Roles - December 2021 Graduates
Your field of responsibility
Chief Financial Officers actively lead bank’s capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure Credit Suisse is well-capitalized and have a strong balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We fulfill this role through driving cost efficiencies, improving controls and providing reliable and relevant financial information to the business managers, external partners and other relevant internal constituents. Chief Finance Officers should be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work. You will possess highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to form relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues. Finance Change supports the CFO organization in executing the strategic design and implementation of any business changes that will affect finance processes.
Your future colleagues
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who is graduating with a Bachelor’s in December 2021 in Accounting, Finance or STEM.
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Outstanding problem solving, possessing the ability to understand complex business problems and articulate to key user groups
- General understanding to acquire and analyze large financial data sets and draw conclusions
- General understanding of Financial Accounting and lifecycle of various financial instruments
- Working knowledge of relational databases, data warehouses, and querying data via SQL
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Strong collaboration skills, dedicated, self-starter, who can be dynamic and implement process changes
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to dive into a critical business issue and break it down in to smaller parts
- Storytelling ability- Can you analyze an issue and then be able to communicate the issue and how we resolve it to both technical and business stakeholders
- Team Work and Leadership- We need chameleons! You’re ideally both comfortable as part of a team but also can (and want to!) take charge and help guide our work
- Interest in technology- The change team deals directly with the CFO IT team as partners. While we’re not IT coders, we’re looking for a cross section of business process knowledge and some technical know how to solve problems for our clients
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.