Account Support Associate
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Account Support Associate (ASA) team specializes in “end-to-end” project management services offered at various levels within the firm’s client service space, to benefit the account and engagement teams, as well as its business process operations at the market segment, region, and America’s leadership levels.
This position works directly with and is a proxy for high level ranks of client servers (Partner, Executive Director, Senior Manager, Manager) to complete all project management and coordination for engagement/account teams. This position is client chargeable. This position utilizes service line processes and tools to manage areas of support typically handled by senior/technical members of the team. Works with engagement team members and external client personnel to coordinate and manage engagement activity.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in engagement/account team meetings review items discussed
- Coordinate and manage multi-location engagements
- Identify project risks and opportunities for process improvement
- Work to manage stake holders expectations, project plans, and communications providing updates as needed
- Oversee engagement hours, budgets, estimates, fees, billings and works in process and works with Financial Management Associate to resolve any issues
- Collaborate with account team, business development, and resource management
- Coordinate risk management processes such as engagement letter's, client continuance, independence, family tree, pre-approval, and other regulatory activities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as a knowledge manager of the engagement team, managing databases and websites
- Develop strong working relationships with client personnel in order to anticipate client needs
- Act as central point of contact for assigned engagements
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong data analytics skills
- Strong organizational, project management and customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Minimum of 5 years in a related field
- Prior direct client service or project management experience
- Excellent listening and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, work independently, adept in fast-paced changing environment
What we look for
We’re interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take ownership for spotting trends and improving our processes. You’ll need to be naturally curious, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for improvement. If you’re aiming to influence change within a world class organization, all while developing your own career, this role is for you.
What we offerWe offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.