Strategic Pricing Specialist
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The Strategic Pricing Specialist role will be a part of our Pricing and Margin Management function, within Southeast Asia, reporting locally to the Strategic Pricing Lead for Indonesia. This role will be an integral part of the team supporting key strategic customers and initiatives within the Indonesian market. The core responsibility of this role will be managing the end-to-end pricing/ product costing for key customers and safeguarding our margin management principles in Indonesia. The strategic pricing specialist will work closely with the commercial sales teams, to ensure the competitive and environment market conditions along with Kerry’s value proposition are reflected in pricing strategy, ensuring that all Kerry products are priced accurately according to our set guidelines.
The Strategic Pricing Specialist will need to build a strong understanding of Kerry products and its cost drivers, along with an expertise of the market, customers and competitors in order to deliver a strong connection between the pricing team and the relevant Strategic Customer Commercial teams, enabling the implementation of clear pricing strategy and maximising returns. The person in this role will have to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, have a high sense of accountability, along with a proven commercial business mindset and strong commercial acumen.
- Manage end-to-end pricing process for the key strategic customers in Indonesia.
- Responsible for ensuring that Indonesia implements a pricing and margin management (PMM) strategy with these critical customers, which maximises the return from Kerry’s business model and value proposition.
- Work with key business stakeholders to implement and ensure the necessary support is provided for customer engagement.
- Capture of relevant external insights (competitors, market movement, commodity changes, technology trends) for incorporation into relevant pricing transactions.
- Support in the design of pricing strategy for new launched products, strategic push initiatives and key product technology drives within the market.
- Support the Strategic Price Margin & Management (PMM) Lead as needed
- Pricing contract management for Key customers.
- Active contributor to the annual pricing process
- Assist & support the AR department in the resolution of pricing disputes.
- Support and mentorship of the APMEA Pricing Centre of Excellence, especially in relation to:
- Management of unpriced orders in SAP
- Intercompany pricing and contract management
- Maintenance of customer pricing contracts.
- Rebate management (agreement setup, accruals and journals etc)
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant experience in Pricing, Margin Management, FP&A, Commercial Finance or Operations Finance
- Relevant Pricing and Margin Management/ Product Costing experience within FMCG industry is an advantage
- Familiar with SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results & solutions driven, able to challenge the status quo and drives improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to recognize & drive improvement and standardization of processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to dynamic work environment
- Ensure your CV is up-to-date and highlights clearly those areas that support your suitability
- Phone interview with Recruiter
- Shortlisted candidates will have 1 round of Video interview
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.