Executive, Finance (Station in Macau)
- Provide general finance and accounting support, e.g. issue official receipts and bank-in slips, process statement of accounts and commission accounts, prepare receipt summaries, system record update, etc.
- Handle monthly tasks, e.g. upkeep transaction records in system, prepare business tax to the government and agency commission breakdown, compile AMCM reports, etc.
- Responsible for regular management reporting and reconcile company’s statement in a timely manner
- Comply with the government ordinance and credit control requirement
- Perform any ad hoc duties if needed
- Tertiary education in Finance or Accounting and/or qualification in LCCI
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in full set of account
- Experience in insurance or banking industries would be a strong advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Customer-focused and result-oriented with the ability to prioritize assignments
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands on PC skills in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Macau resident is a must
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 12 months.