Assistant Vice President, Group Reporting - Group Finance
Execute day to day functions of Accounting Unit (including Group Reporting) in compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Group ALCO Reporting
- Co-ordinate Group Asset Liability Committee (“ALCO”) Reporting Pack for timely distribution to ALCO.
- Identify and implement process improvements over the month end closing process and preparation of financial statements.
Group Reporting & Accounting for Development Finance Division
- Review the overall month end closing processes to ensure timely closing
- Identify and implement process improvements over the month end closing process and preparation of financial statements
- Functions include preparation of annual budgets/forecast activities and submission to regulators when required.
- Co-ordinate and provide required information to external stakeholders.
- Monitor and perform variance analysis for key operating expenses line items on a group basis.
Policies & Procedures/ Ad-Hoc
- Maintain and update identified list of policies and procedures
- Execute and follow through any work that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor and/or by management.
- At least 7 years experience in Finance function, preferably in financial services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance. Professional accounting qualification is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of MFRS applications.
- Good knowledge in accounting entries.