As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end finance cycle and providing support and guidance to the wider operational team on site. This position will support a new customer contract.
A forward thinking and growing logistics business in Sheffield. This is a business who really look after and value their employees providing ongoing opportunities to enhance your career within the business.
- Full end to end Finance cycle
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monthly management reporting packs including variance analysis and commentary
- Business Partnering with the wider team on all financial and operational matter to support decision making
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the customer and provide financial support and advice to ensure their success
- Maintain and develop a robust controls environment
- Drive and implement change and efficiencies
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience
- Logistics experience - 3PL or Industry is desirable
- Confident communicator and ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels across the business
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to use formulas to a good standard
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated