Joining as Accounts Senior you will be preparing accounts, tax, bookkeeping, managing accounts and providing other general practice services, with an emphasis on building new client relationships while maintaining current relationships. You will be supported by your team as well as the practice partners.
A small firm with a fantastic reputation across the West Midlands, they are looking to expand following a period of natural growth. Known for high quality work, and impeccable standards, they are looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to compliment their highly successful team based in Leamington Spa
Main responsibilities for an Accounts Senior would include;
- Management accounts production.
- Financial accounts production.
- Acting as a senior member of the team - scheduling and performing day to day work.
- Acting as a first point of contact to clients advising on accounting and business topics.
- Ad hoc reporting for clients.
- Personal taxation, corporate taxation and VAT returns.
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members and trainees.
The successful candidate will;
- Have 4 or more years experience in an accountancy practice
- Preferably ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified, but will consider nearly qualified candidates with enough experience
- Career background in practice
- Experience in preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Be looking for a challenging career move in the profession, where you can increase your client contact, responsibility and progress in your career
- Any audit experience would be helpful but a willingness for involvement and learning the skills on this can work equally as well
For the successful candidate;
- Generous salary
- Potential of upward mobility within the company
- Generous holiday package
- Great benefits package