Sales Support Specialist
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are looking to expand our team (with offices in Zaventem, Ghent, Antwerp) with a Sales Support Specialist
- You are at the heart of the Go to Market efforts for our ITX offerings, incl. TradeClassifier, OR²BIT, Global Trade Cloud solutions, Chatbot, SAP Extractors, Learning solutions and the likes.
- You are part of a client service team working on one or more global client accounts, delivering services to large multinational clients;
- You work closely with the ITX Offering Leads;
- You organize and drive activities in the sales pursuit, respond to RFP’s;
- You organize and drive presales activities in Belgium and international teams. Organizing demo and info sessions, etc.
- You coordinate “go to market” activities in conjunction with marketing and asset teams;
- Building and maintaining target list and sales pipeline in Salesforce will be your responsibility;
- You are a point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team;
- You prepare and present periodical reports and presentations;
- You suggest sales process improvements;
- You follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress.
Let’s talk about you
- You have an understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to articulate value proposition to relevant teams from mid to senior management levels
- Experience in indirect tax matters (VAT, customs & global trade) and/or having a good knowledge of related business processes and requirements (is a plus, but not a requirement)
- You are able to liaise and work with a variety of different business stakeholders, from user in operations up to C-level
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
- You have the ability to work under time pressure and can organize your work independently
- You are willing to (further) build your network
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have excellent communication skills, and the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working in team are key
- You are an expert in MS Office and PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Relevant work experience of minimum 4 years preferably in a multinational company
- You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise.
- Technical literacy in SAAS offerings in general (is a plus)
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
With Indirect Tax becoming many governments' preferred method of revenue raising, and evermore-complicated regulations focused on combatting fraud, it is more critical than ever to manage indirect tax compliance and cash flows. Our Belgium Indirect Tax Practice has over 90 indirect tax experts who are well informed and understand the nuances of regulations, the importance of deep industry knowledge and the growing role of technology experience.
Our VAT team offers a wide range of innovative and digitally enhanced services around VAT advisory, processes and compliance, such as:
- Business change and digital economy advisory;
- Qualitative, industry specific and client tailored advisory;
- Indirect tax function strategy and management;
- End-to-end ERP solutions;
- Future oriented compliance services and analytics
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.