Manager International Accounting & Reporting Services
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Manager your daily work incorporates:
- A wide responsibility in terms of day-to-day interactions with clients and team in an international environment
- With your team you will act as the accounting department of our clients, providing valuable insights allowing our clients to manage their business successfully Being accountable for deadlines and quality & risk standards
- Provide oversight of delivery & financials management to clients and team
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences with team members by developing and giving coaching and trainings
- 5% of travel since you will be working with international clients
Let’s talk about you
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in an accounting firm
- You have a Master/Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent practical experience
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with local GAAP (f.e. BE GAAP) and/or US GAAP/IFRS and tax knowledge
- You have an innate ability to motivate and manage people in a way that brings out the best in your team member
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You have strong and diplomatic communication skills
- You have in-depth Excel skills and are technology minded
- You are able building up long-term relationships with our clients
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and in English
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Our European Accounting Compliance & Tax Services Team is comprised of dedicated specialists who thrive on the challenges of companies active in multiple European countries and see the opportunities for our clients.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Well being tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.